Saturday, September 25, 2010

Forex Data Feed Api - Program Your Strategies

The Forex has always been my favorite place to trade. In any climate, currency trading always provides opportunities to take advantage of both rising and falling prices. But it's a fast market, and being active 24 hours a day doesn't help to take the tension out of investing. That's why I'm glad I've stumbled on a new way to trade - by using automated execution programs. Forex Data Feed Api

Algorithm programs are fast becoming the only way to keep up into today's market. Some estimates put auto-trading systems behind 70% of all trades on the Foreign Exchange by the year 2010. Currently, as much as 30% of all trades are handled by these so called "robot advisors".

These API's (application programming interface) are nothing more than programs capable of sifting through data at lightening fast speeds and cataloguing the appropriate signals for you. But it doesn't stop there - more and more auto-trading platforms are now capable of executing all your buying and selling for you. Best of all, you can still sign in and take control of whatever, whenever you want.

I'm a member of FXDD, and they have an auto-trading platform that's free for their members: FXDD Auto. AbleTrend is another great program I'm thinking about trying that provides a plethora of historical data for backtesting. They have a fully-automated platform that still allows me to configure things how I need to, while handling the day-to-day grunt work by itself. I can follow breakout signals, fib indicators, or whatever customized set of rules I want to have in place. If I'm not sure, I have lots of data and calculative analysis right at my fingertips. Forex Data Feed Api

There are actually a lot of auto-trading programs out there, and most of them work just fine. The most important thing to keep in mind is the men behind the muscle; make sure that if you shell out dough for a complete package, the maintenance and support teams will be available for any questions or issues you have. It's also a good idea to surf through the multitude of forums available on any popular trading site, as experienced investors often talk about their strategies and top programs for free.

It's just not possible anymore to keep up with all the opportunities an unstable market offers; but there is help on the horizon. Nowadays, if you're not using automated trading, you're a guppy in a sea of sharks. Try not to get bit!

If you need money now, like I mean in the next hour, try what I did. I am making more money now than in my old business and you can too, read the amazing, true story, in the link below. When I joined I was skeptical for just ten seconds before I realized what this was. I was smiling from ear to ear and you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment